At Our Pacific Office, we can help you find a skilled and dedicated Payroll Officer who will perform all the tasks required of the role, while freeing up you and your team to work high value tasks to grow your business.
- Prompt and accurate database entry maintaining client and candidate/employee records are current
- Produce reports, spreadsheets etc. for management purposes
- Payroll and administration support e.g. scan timesheets, data entry, report checking, email and database maintenance
- Enter new job orders and changes into various payroll systems or database
- Upload the documents in order file and attach it to the employee profile in the payroll systems
- Process weekly payrolls & prepare for payroll
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Weekly audits/maintain confidentiality of organization information/maintain historical records
- Exceptional organisational skills, time management skills, written communication skills, Interpersonal skills, and high-level computer skills.
- Previous experience in a payroll administration role, preferably but not limited to construction and/or manufacturing.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders expecting simultaneous service.
- Computer literacy and experience working with a variety of databases.
- A friendly and outgoing personality to effectively interact and build relationships with employees and consultants
- Ability to work independently and also as a team, with willingness to use initiative and solve problems.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure when under pressure to meet deadlines.
- An eye for detail and an ability to assess a problem and think laterally
- Reliability and flexibility in working shift work, weekends and public holidays